The Great Falls Habitat for Humanity ReStore has ReOpened
We look forward to seeing all our wonderful customers again - we’ve missed you! We will be complying with all state and local directives to keep a safe and healthy environment for our employees, volunteers, and customers.
We ask all customers to observe the social distancing guidelines of 6ft, to visit with the smallest group possible, and to use the provided hand washing station when entering the store. We encourage the use of masks, and if you are feeling unwell, please postpone your visit for another time.
We will be operating with normal hours (Wednesday - Saturday, 10am to 5pm) and accepting donations during those times. We will be doing limited pick-ups, please call to arrange donations that require pick-up. While we are accepting cash payments, please use credit/debit when possible.
If you have questions, please call us at the ReStore at 406-453-2173
Items Taken at the ReStore
New Flooring (tile)
Toilets, sinks, tubs
Furniture (not stained or ripped)
Items not Taken at the ReStore
Old TV's and Stereos
Linens, towels, sheets, curtains
Used carpet or used carpet pad
Old large wooden windows
Wood garage Doors
Safety Equipment (Helmets/Harnesses)
Baby Items (Cribs,walkers, car seats, etc.)
- All items must be outside at ground level, in the garage, or on the ground floor. For the safety of our staff and volunteers, we will not be able to go up or down any stairs, or out of a walkout basement. We can typically access the main floor by the front stoop. Our driver may have to to decline a donation that they cannot safely retrieve.
- Smaller items such as housewares or hardware, must be boxed up or bundled ahead of time.
- Your donation is tax deductible
- We offer free pickup
- You support Habitat's home building program which results in a stronger community
- Go green and help the environment