We are operating summer hours (Wednesday - Saturday, 9am to 5pm) and accepting donations during those times.
Please click the link SCHEDULE PICKUP to arrange for donation items that require pick-up.
If you have questions, please call us at the ReStore at 406-453-2173
Items Taken at the ReStore
Refrigerators ($45.00 disposal fee)
New Flooring (tile)
Toilets, sinks, tubs
Furniture (not stained or ripped)
Items not Taken at the ReStore
Old TV's and Stereos
Linens, towels, sheets, curtains
Used carpet or used carpet pad
Old large wooden windows
Wood garage Doors
Safety Equipment (Helmets/Harnesses)
Baby Items (Cribs, walkers, car seats, etc.)
Refrigerators will have a nonrefundable $45.00 disposal fee
Scheduling a Pickup
- All items must be outside at ground level, in the garage, or on the ground floor. For the safety of our staff and volunteers, we will not be able to go up or down any stairs, or out of a walkout basement. We can typically access the main floor by the front stoop. Our driver may have to to decline a donation that they cannot safely retrieve.
- Smaller items such as housewares or hardware, must be boxed up or bundled ahead of time.
- You support Habitat's home building program which results in a stronger Community
- Your donation is tax deductible
- We offer free pickup
- Go green and help the environment