Because the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, and community is our top priority, Habitat for Humanity, Great Falls Area has made the difficult decision to temporarily close the ReStore. We are sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause, and wish each of our customers safety, health, and blessings in this tumultuous time.
Items Taken at the ReStore
New Flooring (tile)
Toilets, sinks, tubs
Furniture (not stained or ripped)
Items not Taken at the ReStore
Old TV's and Stereos
Linens, towels, sheets, curtains
Used carpet or used carpet pad
Old large wooden windows
Wood garage Doors
Safety Equipment (Helmets/Harnesses)
Baby Items (Cribs,walkers, car seats, etc.)
- All items must be outside at ground level, in the garage, or on the ground floor. For the safety of our staff and volunteers, we will not be able to go up or down any stairs, or out of a walkout basement. We can typically access the main floor by the front stoop. Our driver may have to to decline a donation that they cannot safely retrieve.
- Smaller items such as housewares or hardware, must be boxed up or bundled ahead of time.
- Your donation is tax deductible
- We offer free pickup
- You support Habitat's home building program which results in a stronger community
- Go green and help the environment