The ReStore is a home improvement thrift store that raises money to help fund home construction.
We are open to the public for donations, shopping or volunteering!
We receive used building materials via donations from individuals who are remodeling, contractors who have leftover items and businesses that have unwanted or returned items they can’t use. We sell these items at a discounted price and proceeds go back to Habitat so we can build more homes.
Below is a sample list of items we carry. Inventory changes daily so items are not guaranteed.
- Hardware: Nuts, bolts, screws, hand tools, power tools, sheds,
- Electrical Supplies: Outlets, Switch covers, Panels, Fuses, Light bulbs, light fixtures, ceiling fans
- Plumbing Supplies: Toilets, toilet tanks & lids, sinks, tubs, claw-foot tubs, walk in showers, stall showers, jetted tubs, water heater, faucets, shower valves, tub spouts
- Appliances; Stoves, Ranges, Refrigerators**, Freezers**, Ice Makers**, Dishwasher; Range hoods, Exhaust fans, Repair parts, Oven
- Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Cabinets, Counter tops, Vanities
- Flooring: Ceramic & Vinyl tile; carpet, Area Rugs, carpet remnants, vinyl flooring,
- Green Sheen Paint (17 Colors), Paint brushes, paint rollers, paint accessories, wallpaper, painters tape,
- Furniture: Tables, Chairs, Dinning Sets, Bed Frames, Dressers, Couches, Recliners,
- Doors: Interior, Exterior, Door handles, locks, glass door knobs, half mortise hinges, door hinges, french doors, glass doors,
- New and Used Windows
- Automobiles, truck camper shells, auto parts, cars,
- Architectural Salvage, Vintage Items, toys, antiques
- New Area Rugs
- Handicap accessories: Rails, Hospital Bed, Wheel Chairs, Scooters, Recliners; wheel chair ramps
- Garden tools, shovels, hoses, sprinklers, outdoor furniture, gas grills, charcoal grills, barbeque pits, chairs
- Shingles, siding, gutters, stove pipe, furnace,
- Exercise Equipment: Bikes, Treadmills, Weight Bench, Mountain Bikes
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT: Car Batteries, Used Paint, Chemicals, Used Carpet, Soiled, Damaged or Stained Furniture *, Mattresses or Box Springs, Televisions from 2008 or older (Tube or Projection Style),
*All donation acceptance will be subject to the driver or employees discretion.
**All non-working Refrigerators or Freezers will be charged a Freon-Removal/Disposal Fee